The Competent Nanny Workshop (Toddlers 1.5 - 3 years)
Caring for toddlers is an extremely important and challenging job. All children deserve to be cared for with respect, right from the day they are born. This course is for in-home caregivers (nannies, domestic helpers or grandparents), offering knowledge and practice to equip them with the skills to handle young children confidently. Caregivers are also shown how to promote a child's development holistically, including providing quality interaction and play.
This Competent Nanny course is suitable for caregivers of children between 18 months to 3 years old, and includes a 4 hour theory session and a 1 hour practical hands-on session in a playgroup setting.
Topics of study include:
• Gentle discipline, including setting boundaries empathetically, time-ins, natural and logical consequences
• Praise and the growth vs fixed mindset
• The value and elements of child-led play
• Supporting children during disputes
• Creating a physical environment which supports collaboration and independence
• Supporting natural cognitive, socio-emotional and physical development.
The course will take place at Trehaus (Claymore Connect, 442 Orchard Road, #03-01, Singapore 238879).
The theory session will be on Saturday, 28 October 2017, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
The practical session will be on Wednesday, 1 November 2017, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
The price per person is $200 (Singapore Dollars) or $360 if you also sign up for the infant class. Your helper can attend the infant session in November or at a later date (within 6 months). If your helper has attended our class before, please contact us for a discount code.
Please note that this workshop is for alternate caregivers only.
HOW TO REGISTER
To secure your spot, please RSVP on Facebook and purchase your tickets here.
Add to Calendar
Sat Oct 28, 2017
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
Toddler class only $200.00 Infant+toddler class $360.00
- Venue Address
- Claymore Connect, 442 Orchard Road, #03-01, Singapore 238879 Singapore
Chapter Zero Singapore555 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?